Monday, May 3, 2010


Hope every one had a great weekend . Weather was nice and bright but really cold . That northerly wind just kept blowing. I was in Kerry on the Dingle peninsula. I cycled the Connor Pass in desperate conditions so much so we were blown off the bike at the top. We Cycled into Dingle on to Annasull and down to Camp and from there out to the Maharees about 80 kilometers in all .It was very tough. As if the weather conditions were not enough we happened to get a puncture in the pouring rain and driving winds. I am in training for the Hospice Cycle. in July . I have to rais 3,000 euros so I might be asking you all for some sponsership. Hope your assignment on the lesson plan is going well. See you next Saturday .

No comments:

Post a Comment