Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This is the first time I have had a chance to do my blog . I have been really busy with the Arts awards night, t.y. night, leaving cert graduation, public exams and in house exams as well as finishing off all the projects for the masters.

The Arts night was a great success from the art and music point a view. I was really pleased with the mosaic and the designs for the canteen . There was great praise for the students work . The clown project from 1st years looked really spectacular too.

Oh my computer has finally gone cu put . If you all remember i spilt coffee on it but it seemed ok but it has now broken down. I suppose i will have to get a new lap top.

Am just finished correcting the craft exams so i now feel i am on holls .

I spent the day in the museum of modern art Kilmainham . It was the most beautiful day weather wise , I was surrounded by magnificent architecture and gardens. It is such a lovely place. The food , company and art were great.

We saw lots of really interesting exhibitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment